Good Morning everyone 🙂,
NRICH an innovative project of the University of Cambridge, provides thousands of FREE online mathematics resources for ages 3 to 18, and covers PreK -12 grades (early, primary, middle school and high school education) .
The materials include among others things :
- Resources for elementary (primary)teachers.
- Resources for middle and high school (secondary) teachers.
- Free curriculum-linked resources for all grades (teacher guide).
- Primary Poster Problems for Summer 2020 for primary/elementary students.
- Daily summer challenges for middle and high school (secondary) students.
Enjoy and stay safe🧮🧮🧮
Information From a Librarian 🌸🌺