Did you know that in Europe:
- Debunked from France 24 Observers exposed fake photos and videos, and provides users with tools to spot fake information.
- Fact or Fake catch and rectify fake news spreading in the European Union and its 28 member states
- InfoMigrants follows rumors’ about migrants in Europe.
In the United Kingdom:
- Fighting Fake will provides you with resources to fight misinformation and search for the truth. They have resources for teachers and parents as well as a dedicated glossary.
With the United Nations:
- Share Verified will deliver daily/weekly information to your mail box that could be ” life-saving information, fact-based advice and stories from the best of humanity” in your targeted language(e.g. Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Chinese).
Meanwhile in the United States:
- NewsGuard work on evaluating websites for factual accuracy/bias
- FactCheck “monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by political players in the US”.
- Graphika through “Social Media helps identifying bots and coordinated campaigns at scale”.
So stay focus and fight the ⚔️FAKE ⚔️
Information from a Librarian 🌸🌺